Many people assume they are healthy when they have no illness or complaint. However, if they were examined by a doctor, could be diagnosed some of them with one or more diseases. The earlier the diagnosis of a disease is determined before or after the symptoms, the more successful the treatment. Early diagnosis service is provided especially for those who have no complaints.
A check up, which is a medical examination from head to toe, is carried out to make a report on the overall health of a person.
Along with this diagnosis is early diagnosed disease:
- have a higher chance of cure,
- have a shorter time of treatment,
- have successful treatment
Throughout the world there is a high percentage of deaths from diseases such as:
- Heart disease (heart failure, heart attack)
- The circulatory system (infarction, bleeding)
- Respiratory system (pneumonia)
- Cancer (lung, colon and other organs)
- Diabetes and kidney disease
- Genitourinary diseases
- Contageous diseases
- Lever system diseases
Check up (health check) € 500, –
- Practitioners are able to offer you a complete physical examination, adopted at your age and gender. Among others they will carry out research on the metabolism of cholesterol and glucose, renal function, blood cells and liver enzymes, pancreas, bones, muscles and heart.
- Resting ECG (heart)
- Pulmonary function test (lung capacity among others and rate of exhalation).
- Comprehensive evaluation, reports and advice